Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lost Element

I'm about to head now to meet with one of my business partners to get the paperwork on a rock band he's managing and that I'm signing to a new venture I've just launched, Impeccable Music Group. The name of the band is Lost Element, and they're based in Houston, TX. They have a HUGE following with sold out shows around the city, a very rare feat considering that there is absolutely no rock music presence anywhere near here except in Austin, AND they already have a finished product. If you're a rock fan, you'll be hearing about this band very soon. I'll post some pics here as soon as I meet with them today. They have a sound similar to 3 Doors Down, in my opinion, with two lead singers and great musicianship. #STAYTUNED....

No comments:

Post a Comment