Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Bridge Your Dreams Contest

About three days ago, God woke me up (from my GOOD sleep, nonetheless lol) just before 5 AM, and said to get up and start taking notes, as He began imparting into my spirit the next undertaking for thebridge, as we have now completed our writing, arranging, and production work on my album Marathon, which is about to begin the mixing/mastering process, and for which I have a photo shoot coming up in the next month with PDL Studios to nail down the cover and artwork for the album. I'd been praying for direction, and boy, did He give it.

From that morning of listening and taking notes, my team and I are now beginning to plan what will be called The Bridge Your Dreams Contest. Essentially, this contest will provide an opportunity for my team thebridge to extend to every talented Christian singer, rapper, and band in the country, whether CCM, Gospel, Inspirational, or Christian Hip Hop, the chance to have their recording artist dreams realized via the infrastructure that God has allowed me to put into place over the last two years, with Impeccable Music Group and thebridge music production and songwriting, as well as some of the key industry relationships I've been blessed to solidify.

I'll keep this blog updated as things progress, but I expect that we'll get the ball rolling within the next week or two, and will have information regarding details of the contest out on various social media networks, and some of the biggest Christian, Gospel, and Christian Hip Hop blogsites. For anyone who reads this and has wondered, "How do I get into the industry?" This contest will provide a definitive answer for you. In all that God has placed before my team and I to do thus far, we've striven to perform them all with a spirit of excellence; in this endeavor, we will do no less. Stay tuned.

#IMPECCABLEGRIND

No comments:

Post a Comment