Wednesday, March 10, 2010

48 Laws of Power, redux

On my twitter page (@billydlyrics), I started sharing the 48 Laws of Power as they relate to the music business (but it ate up my follower's timelines!)...Every successful person I've been blessed to speak with in this industry swears by it, and when i got the book and my team (LifeLine 360 Music) started applying the principles, we started to achieve success in the game. We give all praise to God for our success and for the opportunity, but success is about more than blessings; it's hard work, discipline, and above all, having a plan, and EXECUTING that plan...the 48 Laws of Power provide the blueprint to that plan. I want to share what we've learned about the Laws and how to apply them to your career with anyone interested in learning. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment